BLOG DE MUSICA ▶️ BUSCAR TU MÚSICA Y ARTISTA-GRUPO ▶️ SEARCH YOUR MUSIC AND ARTIST-BAND

GRANT LEE BUFFALO | "Happiness"

Music Blog Tema del primer disco - "Mighty Joe Moon"- del artista americano GRANT LEE BUFFALO.



Never mind me 'cause I've been dead Out of my body, been out of my head Never mind the songs they hum Don't want to sing along, nothin' that I said Let him bring you happiness, happiness It's hard to come by, I confess I'm bad at this thing, happiness If you find it, share it with the rest of us Never mind the words that came Out of my mouth when all that I could feel was pain The difference in the two of us Comes down to the way you rise over things I just put down Let him bring you happiness, happiness It's hard to come by, I confess I'm bad at this thing, happiness If you find it, share it with the rest of us, rest of us Ooh, ooh, ooh Never mind me 'cause I've been dead Out of my body, been out of my head Never mind the curse I wore Proud like a badge, just don't shine no more Let him bring you happiness, happiness Hard to come by, I confess I'm bad at this thing, happiness If you find it, share it with the rest of us, rest of us


Blog de Musica

No hay comentarios: